Terms Of Service
Welcome to Globallingos.com (“Site”), which is owned and operated by Globallingos, Inc. The following Terms of Service Agreement (“Agreement”) governs your use of the Site. The Globallingos.com service (“Globallingos” or “the Service”) is operated by Globallingos, Inc. (collectively, “us”, “we” or “the Company”). By accessing or using our web site at www.Globallingos.com, you (the “User”) signify that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service (“Terms of Service” or “Agreement”).
Globallingos reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time without giving you prior notice. Your use of the Site following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Agreement as modified.READ THESE TERMS OF — USE CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS.
EligibilityMembership in the Service is void where prohibited. This Site is intended solely for users who are thirteen (13) years of age or older. Use of or access to the Site by anyone under 13 is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of these Terms of Service. By using the Service or the Site, you represent and warrant that you are 13 or older and that you agree to and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
You acknowledge that Globallingos.com reserves the right to charge for the Globallingos Services and to change its fees from time to time in its discretion. At no time will you be charged without your knowledge and consent.
This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use Globallingos.com. Globallingos.com may terminate your Membership at any time, without warning. Even after Membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect.
You agree to provide true, accurate and complete information as prompted by the Registration form for your Member Account and your Payment Account, and to update this information to maintain its truthfulness, accuracy and completeness. Globallingos may suspend or terminate your Member Account or Payment Account if information you provide is not complete or accurate.
You are required to comply with all applicable laws in connection with your access to and use of the Site, and such further limitations as may be set forth in any written or online notice from GLOBALLINGOS, INC. As a condition of your access to and use of the Site, you warrant that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Agreement. Use of the Site is for your personal and non-commercial use, and GLOBALLINGOS, INC does not grant you any express or implied rights to access or use the Site for any other purpose.
All copyright rights in the text, images, photographs, graphics, user interface, and other content provided on the Site, and the selection, coordination, and arrangement of such content (“Content”), are owned by GLOBALLINGOS, INC or its third-party licensors to the full extent provided under the United States Copyright Act and all international copyright laws. Any reproduction, copying, or redistribution of the Content for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited without GLOBALLINGOS, INC’s prior written consent.
Trade and Service Mark Rights
You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without permission from the trademark owner, except as permitted by applicable law.
You acknowledge that GLOBALLINGOS, INC may establish general practices and limits concerning use of Globallingos.com including storage practices.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and username you provided during the registration process, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify Globallingos.com of any unauthorized use of your password or username or any other breach of security.
User Content and Communications
You agree not to transmit, distribute, post, communicate or store information or other material on, to or through the Site that:
(a) is copyrighted, unless you are the copyright owner;
(b) infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
(c) reveals a trade secret, unless you own it;
(d) is obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, sexually-explicit, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by GLOBALLINGOS, INC in its sole discretion;
(e) is illegal or otherwise objectionable;
(f) constitutes advertisements or solicitations of business, surveys, contests, chain letters or pyramid schemes; or
(g) contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information.
By using this site, you understand and agree that GLOBALLINGOS, INC may at any time monitor, review, use, or disclose any content or communication posted or transmitted by, to, or from you on the Site. You further understand and agree that GLOBALLINGOS, INC may use or disclose any information related to you (including content or communications posted or transmitted on the Site) for any reason related to the operation of the Site, in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding activities that may be prohibited or unlawful, to exercise our legal rights under the Agreement, or otherwise to protect the rights and property of GLOBALLINGOS, INC or any third party.
Prohibited Uses Generally
Without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to:
- harvest or collect email addresses or other contact information of other users from the Service or the Site by electronic or other means for the purposes of sending unsolicited emails or other unsolicited communications;
- use the Service or the Site in any unlawful manner or in any other manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
- use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Service or the Site;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any videos other than those of a personal nature that: (i) are of you or your friends, (ii) are taken by you or your friends, or (iii) are original art or animation created by you or your friends;
- register for more than one User account, register for a User account on behalf of an individual other than yourself, or register for a User account on behalf of any group or entity;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make publicly available on the Site any private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- solicit personal information from anyone under 18 or solicit passwords or personally identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- upload, post, transmit, share or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intimidate or harass another;
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorization from the Company, or create a false identity on the Service or the Site.
- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that, in the sole judgment of Company, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose Company or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. In accordance with these Terms of Service, GLOBALLINGOS, INC will investigate and work with law enforcement authorities to prosecute users who are involved in such violations.
Software available in connection with Globallingos.com is further subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Globallingos Services or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. export laws. Downloading or using the Software is at your sole risk.
Third-Party Content and Links to Third-Party Web Sites
The Site may contain third-party owned content and links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). GLOBALLINGOS, INC does not endorse, sponsor, recommend, or otherwise accept responsibility for any Linked Sites. In addition, Linked Sites are not under the control of GLOBALLINGOS, INC, and GLOBALLINGOS, INC is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of the Linked Sites, including, without limitation, links contained on Linked Sites or any changes or updates to Linked Sites. GLOBALLINGOS, INC is providing third-party content and Linked Sites to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of such third-party content and Linked Sites is not an endorsement by GLOBALLINGOS, INC in favor of any third party.
Acceptance of Terms
1. Electronic Signature. This Agreement is an electronic contract that governs your use of and access to the Site. By checking the box indicating you accept these terms, you create an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.
2. Electronic Form. When you check the box indicating your acceptance of the Agreement, you also consent to have the Agreement provided to you in electronic form and agree to receive information about your account electronically. GLOBALLINGOS, INC reserves the right to send you information about your account by postal mail.
3. Non-electronic Copy. You have the right to receive this Agreement in non-electronic form. You may request a non-electronic copy of this Agreement either before or after you electronically sign it. To receive a non-electronic copy of the Agreement, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
4. Withdrawing Your Consent . You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to have the Agreement provided to you in electronic form. Should you choose to withdraw your consent to have the Agreement provided to you in electronic form, you will no longer be enrolled in the Site and you will not be able to access password-protected areas of the Site. We only will issue you a new username and password for the Site after we receive a signed copy of a non-electronic version of the Agreement, which we will send to you upon request. To withdraw your consent and/or request a non-electronic copy of the Agreement, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter and self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Your withdrawal of consent will be effective within a reasonable time after GLOBALLINGOS, INC receives the notice described above, and it will not affect any action taken in reliance on your consent or the continuing enforceability of the Agreement.
5. Access and Retention. In order to access and retain the Agreement, you must have access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access Web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must use all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device. Please print a copy of the Agreement for your records. To retain an electronic copy of the Agreement, you may save it into any word processing program. We will notify you of any changes in the hardware or software requirements needed to access or retain the Agreement that create a material risk that you will not be able to continue to access or retain it.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS.” GLOBALLINGOS, INC MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER RELATING TO THE SITE, LINKED SITES, OR OTHER CONTENT THAT MAY BE ACCESSIBLE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THROUGH THE SITE. GLOBALLINGOS, INC DISCLAIMS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ANY AND ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, GLOBALLINGOS, INC DISCLAIMS TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ANY AND ALL (a) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, (b) WARRANTIES AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, (c) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE TRANSMISSION OR DELIVERY OF THE SITE, (d) WARRANTIES RELATING TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, CORRECTNESS, OR COMPLETENESS OF DATA MADE AVAILABLE ON THE SITE OR OTHERWISE BY GLOBALLINGOS, INC, AND (e) WARRANTIES OTHERWISE RELATING TO PERFORMANCE, NONPERFORMANCE, OR OTHER ACTS OR OMISSIONS BY GLOBALLINGOS, INC OR ANY THIRD PARTY. FURTHER, THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OR THE NEEDS OR REQUIREMENTS OF ANY OTHER PERSON.
GLOBALLINGOS, INC MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, (a) THAT THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, OR DELAY IN OPERATION, OR FROM TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS; (b) THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (c) THAT DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED; OR (d) THAT THE CONTENT ON THE SITE IS FREE OF VIR– USES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ANY INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, AND GLOBALLINGOS, INC DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THESE CHANGES.
ANY AND ALL PRICING, DELIVERY, OR CONTRACT INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO FINAL CONFIRMATION BY GLOBALLINGOS, INC. YOUR RELIANCE ON SUCH INFORMATION PROVIDED SOLELY THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL GLOBALLINGOS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF (I) THE — USE OF OR INABILITY TO — USE THE SITE, THE SERVICE, OR THE CONTENT, (II) ANY TRANSACTION CONDUCTED THROUGH OR FACILITATED BY THE SITE; (III) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SITE, THE SERVICE AND/OR THE CONTENT, (IV) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF GLOBALLINGOS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, THE SERVICE, THE CONTENT, OR WITH THE TERMS OF — USE, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
You indemnify us and hold us harmless for all damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) related to all third party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by (1) your failure to comply with this Agreement, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, (2) any content you submit to the Services, and (3) any activity in which you engage on or through Globallingos.
Choice of Law and Forum
The Agreement is subject to the laws of the State of California. If there is any dispute between us concerning the Agreement or your access to or use of the Site, we both agree to submit the dispute to non-binding mediation, followed by binding arbitration. Both the mediation and the arbitration will be governed under the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
GLOBALLINGOS, INC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to and use of the Site, with or without notice. Otherwise applicable sections of the Agreement shall survive termination.Nondisclosure
Recipient will not use any information about the Globallingos service for any purpose except to evaluate the service and provide feedback to GLoballingos. Recipient will not disclose any information about the Globallingos service including but not limited to features, content, screen shots, members to any third party. This restriction will survive until the Globallingos service becomes publicly known and is made generally available through no action or inaction of the user
The failure of GLOBALLINGOS, INC to enforce any provisions of the Agreement or respond to a breach by you or other parties shall not in any way waive its right to enforce subsequently any terms or conditions of the Agreement or to act with respect to similar breaches.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and GLOBALLINGOS, INC as a result of the Agreement or your access to and use of the Site. A printed version of the Agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to the Agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Unless otherwise specified herein, the Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and GLOBALLINGOS, INC and governs your use of the Site. If any portion of the Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intention of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.